2017 T-ball/Baseball Clinics
Little League Spring Training
Get a Jump on Your T-Ball and Baseball Season!!
Kensington Youth Athletic Association will be offering an indoor baseball clinic for athletes 5 to 12.
The clinic will focus on teaching and enhancing baseball fundamentals:
Catching - Hitting - Running - Throwing - Fielding - Pitching - Teamwork
The clinic will be led by a former Division 1 and semiprofessional / amateur player with over 35 years of baseball experience.
- Sunday, March 5th from 3:00PM - 5:00PM
- Continuing for 4 consecutive Sundays (March 12th, 19th, 26th).
- KES Gymnasium, 122 Amesbury Road - Kensington, NH
- If playing KYAA Baseball or T-ball – $25 for all 4 sessions (paid up front and in full) or $15/session.
- If not playing KYAA Baseball or T-ball – $40 for all 4 sessions (paid up front & in full) or $15/session.
Bring glove, sneakers and a great attitude!
HOW TO REGISTER:
Mail registration form(s) to:
7 French's Lane
Kensington, NH 03833
Checks should be made payable to Kensington Youth Athletic Association or "KYAA"
(Pre-registration is encouraged and preferred however walk-in registration will be available)